Sunday, 4 May 2014

more bags

I'm a sucker for discounts. The Quilt Store had these packages of off cuts and remnants - a pile of fabrics for $2 or $3. I sifted through and found a couple I liked. Then, at home, I sifted through the piles of fabrics and matched up a few that worked together. Individually, there was not enough of the coffee fabric or the chicken fabric to do anything, but when I added the red chevron to the chickens or the dotted to the coffee, I ended up with some of the best bags I've made.

I love these. I'm keeping one of each and giving away the other two. The coffee one is going to a friend of mine who works for Starbucks, and the chicken is also slated for someone. 

Now I'm going to have to start matching up all my leftover fabrics - I love the two tone bags.

5 comments :

  1. They are great!!! I don't know which one I like better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! It's like sock ball ends, only flatter.

    ReplyDelete