I've picked up a couple of larger UFOs that haven't seen much love for a while. I worked on each of them for a bit until my attention was drawn elsewhere. However, I can see going back to both of these often through the summer, as they are both lightweight projects.
First off in the American Safari Hoodie - an old pattern I've made before.
This time around I'm using a flax - silk - poly blend that I got at the Frolic many years ago I'm making it with long sleeves, becasue I don't like short sleeved sweaters on me, and will probably make it tunic length, since it will be somewhat sheer.
I'm debating a wide stripe of this greenish blue silk - I'll make that decision when I get to the area that I may stripe it.
I've just finished the hood part - it's knit top down, so I'm still going back and forth for a few more inches before I join in the round.
I'm also making progress on my Noro Viajante overtop. THis would be nice to have for the summer - something easy to toss on in the evenings if there's a chill.
Maybe for next year...