Monday, 7 April 2014

I can't stop with the beads

It's becoming a bit of an obsession, these beads are. After the amulet bags, I strung up some beads, as well, I found some bead WIPS that wouldn't take long to finish up.
This turquoise blend was already strung, so it was an easy knit. This is a Brenda Franklin design called Fancy Bead Lace Necklace.

I can't remember where I got the beads, but they are a mix of turquoise, brown, purple and blue - prettier than it sounds.


The knit took a couple of hours (Seriously! that's it!) and I found this great clasp in my pile of bead stuff, and it really works.

The length is choker length, without being too choky. 
There's a ton more beaded stuff to come - I may be slightly addicted...

7 comments :

  1. Slightly addicted and right on the fashion trends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. I'm going to be a total copy cat on that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, yeah, love the beads!!! Brenda Franklin - that lady can design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous. They are so lovely to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! That clasp is really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That leaf clasp is fabulous with those colors!!!

    ReplyDelete