Thursday, 17 April 2014

Happy Egg and Chocolate Day!


I know many people have many ways of celebrating this time of year, whether it be Passover, Easter, or just a Long Weekend. We tend to fall into the latter category. We are off to the cottage this afternoon - we have a fabulous cedar planked halibut dinner planned with friends on Friday, and a feast of ham on Saturday. In between we will send the kids off again on another wild and woolly treasure hunt for chocolate and candy goodies, fire up the new chainsaw to start clearing some felled trees, enjoy some cocktails and competitive Wizard card games with the neighbours, and for me, knitting!
Enjoy the weekend, and I'll see you on the other side!

3 comments :

  1. Have fun at the cabin. (Like I really need to tell you that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember your story of last year's egg hunt. I hope this year's is just as much fun. Maybe those eggs will be hidden in snow banks still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently there is still a LOT of snow at my parents' cottage. I guess we'll be wearing our boots!

    ReplyDelete