Monday, 3 March 2014

Using up the bits and pieces

I actually had a chance to get into my sewing room this past weekend, but unfortunately, a couple of fails. Actually one fail, and one "this might get saved". 
And so seriously a fail, that it's already wadded up and tossed, so no pictures. The might get saved is in time out while I debate it's fate...
I di get a pair of jammie pants made - the rainbow paw prints.for my friend's birthday, and with the scraps made a few bags (as I did with the extra curling print fabric.)

Bags are easy and very gratifying after a couple of fails! The top bag - the rainbow paw prints - the stuffed one holds the matching pajama pants - all ready for gift giving. There are three more of this print - ready for gift giving. Then at the bottom, 3 drawstring bags (one already in use) and a zippered bag from the curling fabric.
Then, because I was using up bits and pieces, I found this off cut of Christmas fabric that I just felt I had to make up.

I love Maxine and her humour. The only problem I can see with these two bags? Giving them away. I may just have to keep them in the family.

2 comments :

  1. So you're not even going to tell us what your fail was?! Help out those of us who feel so pathetic next to your amazing productivity?

    Great bags! I need to do that with some fabric I have, never hurts to have a few on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Failed? You? You're joking right?

    ReplyDelete