Wednesday, 5 March 2014

socks - done and doing

It's no secret I like having socks on the go at all times. There's always at least one (if not more) sock in progress in my purse.
I like to have the ribbing done ahead of time - it's just straight stockinette - easy to do while a passenger, waiting in line or just hanging around...

I also do the heels at home, when I have the time to pick up the stitches, and do the decreases properly.

May I present the first of my String Theory Colorworks socks?

Love. Them. (and I don't even like pink all that much...) But my Mom will love them more, and she gets them for her birthday this month.

On the go:

Manos Del Uruguay. For a July birthday for a 15 year old girl.

Biscotti et Cie Witches Britches - for ME!

Sportweight String Theory - for ME!

Tanis Purple Label Cashmere blend - for the gift bag, probably for my FIL

I am so ready for any down time...

4 comments :

  1. The perfect thing for whatever comes up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also not a big pink fan but I love that yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love socks. They are the portable go to knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you go! Love those pink sox, because you know I am a bit of a pink and purple lady. Lucky mumsie!

    ReplyDelete