Monday, 24 March 2014

I feel the need, the need to bead...

(Sorry for the bad Top Gun reference...)
Ever since I made those beaded amulet bags, I've had a hankering for some beaded knitting. To be honest, I think the fact that I've been working away on a heavy wool boring sweater was also a factor in me wanting something small and sparkly...
So I dug out my beads (sigh. I have far too many beads...), and strung these up.

The plan is for a lacy little choker length necklace from one of my Brenda Franklin books.

These are a mix of turquoise, brown and other jewel tones, and I think they will look gorgeous when done.

And if that doesn't take the edge off, I have an entirely too large bag of beads set aside to maybe knit up...

4 comments :

  1. There is no such thing as too many beads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty! I love your beaded bags and this promises just as much pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knitting with beads is one of the techniques on my 2014 learn to do list. I can't wait to see your FO.

    ReplyDelete