Friday, 28 February 2014

More New Fabrics...

I've got to stay away from printed cottons... I am weak, WEAK  in their presence...

I always see great prints that I want, and can visualize pajama pants for me, or others. Some I buy because the price was right, and others I buy because, well, they're perfect. (those ones tend to be very expensive pajama pants...)

Like these:


and these:

and these:

and especially these:

I mean, really? CURLING AND MAPLE LEAVES, PEOPLE! (These are the rather expensive pajama pants, but they are mine! And yes, they are already made up and worn...)
Top to bottom - the rainbow paw prints are for a cottage neighbour - her kids both have a pair, so she deserves some. She has two wonderful dogs that she adores, so the paw prints seemed appropriate. These were also full priced goods - it's a good thing I like her...
Then the blue hydrangeas - bought because they were so pretty (and on sale...) I have any number of people this will be perfect for, for either birthday or Christmas, so they won't go to waste...
All of the above were bought at the Quilt Store, where we have our Wednesday night Knit Night. I get a great discount there on Knit Night, so it makes it a bit better price wise, and the quality is the best.
Then the two shades of cocktails - blue for me, red for my best friend (she of the Burberry socks...) We always do a girls weekend at her cottage in June, so what better hostess gift to give her while we are sitting around sipping cocktails? Bought at Fabricland during one of their member's 40% off sales.
I seriously have enough printed cotton to make pajama pants for almost everyone I know...


2 comments :