Tuesday, 21 January 2014

More pajama fabrics!

My local fabric store, Fabricland, like most stores has a great sale in January. Certainly, they clear a lot of the Christmas fabrics, but a lot of other things go on sale as well, especially cotton flannel.
And we all know how much I love me some cotton flannel!
How do you turn down $2.50 per metre? That's just over $5 for a pair of pajama pants!

Aliens:

Red Leopard: (an explanation here - I don't wear leopard. Ever. I am not an animal print girl. Never have been. These are for a joke for the Mom/Grandma of our cottage neighbours. I'm expecting a great deal of belly laughing for these)... and they are actually already made up.

Beer Flannel! Okay, this was not on sale. I paid full price for this fabric, and yes, I know I have the same print in plain cotton, but BEER FLANNEL!! It's perfect.

2 comments :

  1. I can see why you paid full price for beer flannel, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Hee. Beer Flannel. If you make a pair of those when the kid goes off to college he will be the most popular kid in the dorm.

    ReplyDelete