Friday, 13 September 2013

Who's going to Kitchener?

Tomorrow is the Annual Kitchener Waterloo Knitter Guild Fair, mostly just know as Kitchener. As we do every year, our Guild is taking a bus down, I will meet up with LuckyCanuck, and we will shop and knit and eat.
This year it's at the Aud instead of Bingemans, so we'll see if the change works. I'm hoping for more wide open spaces, and less crowding at the popular booths.
To be honest, I'm not planning on buying much. I've been pretty good at working from stash this year, and want to continue to do so, but I'm not one to turn up my nose at a great sock yarn or two. (Turtlepurl, here I come!)

Anyone else going to be there?

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like fun ... wish it was closer. I'm sure some fancy yarn will find its way into your shopping bag without you even realizing it until it's too late! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete