Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Hi!

Still here! Sorry for the silence - I just haven't been able to carve out the time to blog. Between work, family drama, the boy's baseball schedule and the other detritus of life, I'm just not able to take the pictures, upload the pictures and describe the pictures.
But We are on vacation next week - at the cottage - so I'm hoping to have some time to do it all.
To be honest, my knitting has been boring and uninspired lately - lots of socks, and endless lace on Jenny's scarf (which will be GORGEOUS when done...) I've been sewing and doing other stuff, so I'll try to show that as well (I'm wearing a new hand sewn top right now, as a matter of fact...)
I'll try to do better...

2 comments :

  1. It's great to see you back. Have a great vacation at the cottage! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes life gets in the way of blogging to your friends.

    Enjoy the time off.

    ReplyDelete