Thursday, 4 July 2013

hedgehogs!

Our cottage neighbours have hedgehogs. Two of them, named Arya and Sansa. (If you're a Game of Thrones fan, you'll get that...)
Perusing Ravelry one day, I noticed a free pattern for a hedgehog. I know Fiber Trends has a hedgehog pattern, I even own it, but this was a quick and easy pattern - perfect for a small pattern to whip up.
So I did.


And it's ridiculously cute!
Arya and Sansa thought so too, although Arya kept tasting it. She probably couldn't figure out why it looked like her, but tasted like a sheep...
This now resides at their cottage. But not to worry, there may be another one for us... Slightly better suited to our household...

3 comments :

  1. I'm not into stuffed animals in general, and knitted ones in particular, but hedgehogs are an exception!!! I will make one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    I am also not so into knitted animals. So much else to knit and crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I am going to knit a hedgehog one day. Really. One day...

    ReplyDelete