Wednesday, 19 June 2013

even more sewing...

So, since I was making the bathing suit cover up, I also attacked some of the other fabric I had washed and ready to go...

New Pajama shorts
Sheep! Seriously - cute sheep - so adorable, and perfect for summer...

And running shoes! Very reminiscent of my vintage Chuck Taylor Converse High Tops, so I had to get it. Actually, Jen and I split what was left on the bolt, and we each got enough for what we wanted.

I'm not sure which pair will get to the cottage - they will probably rotate weekends - so comfy and just wacky enough for me... Here's a slightly better shot of the fabrics...

2 comments :

  1. I'm always amazed at how much sewing you can do in such a short amount of time. Wow! Oh...and I think you've said in the past that you shop at a store called "Fabricland"....we just found out there is one about an hour away. We'll check it out next time we're nearby. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete