Tuesday, 18 June 2013

been doing some sewing...

I've been trying to sew down my fabric stash - hard to do when I somehow keep buying MORE...
I was at Fabricland getting some tulle netting for the school (they asked me to be on the decorating committee for the grade 8 grad - these women had no idea what to expect with me!! I am taking this seriously!!), and of course I go on the day when they are having their members sale (good for the school, I got the netting at 1/2 off!), and I walked by this table of gauze and fell in love. And decided I needed a new bathing suit coverup for the cottage. Because, I basically live in a bathing suit up there during the day, and it's nice to have something to throw over it. I knew if I didn't get to it right away, I'd forget about it (because that's what I do...) so I got at it.

And I'm in love. It's exactly what I wanted. Loose and comfy, the right length, and the colours I love. I hope others like it too, because they will be seeing a LOT of it...

3 comments :