Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Viajante, just because...

For days when I need simple stockinette that isn't a sock, I started Viajante. Not because I needed another project, but I liked it, and it suited this Noro Sekku I have had hanging around FOR EVER. (Okay, for about 2 years). But I love this yarn, and have been looking for something to make with it.


It's a long term project - Jenny's scarf and the next Icelandic sweater (wool order acknowledge, and should be sent this week...) come first. But every now and then, it 's a good thing to knit.

3 comments :

  1. Sometimes simple projects are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have something simple to knit on in between working on other projects. And, this one looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a little break. The perfect thing when knitting has deadlines.

    ReplyDelete