Monday, 1 April 2013

Lots going on...

Easter at the cottage was fantastic. Great friends, family and food. The kids had a blast with the hunt we set for them, and there was even swimming (sort of)!
I've got to sort through the pictures,  and that takes time. And time is short this week - at work, it's our fiscal end of quarter, so there's lots to do there, and at home, I'm a single parent this week, as the husband is in Halifax on business, missing his birthday and our anniversary as well. Oh well.
Of course, the Boy has a busy week of stuff going on, so I'm on the hook for driving him hither and yon.
I will get back to you, but in the grand scheme of things, the blog falls a little lower down the list than I like it to. It doesn't pay my salary, nor does it drive my kid to activities, or do laundry.
I'll post when I can!

3 comments :

  1. I'm glad you had a great Easter ... swimming?! I hope it wasn't a sort of fall-through-the-ice swimming! The most I did outdoors was get the patio furniture out and sit in the sun on Saturday afternoon with knitting ... it was wonderful! Enjoy your busy week, and Happy Anniversary to you! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish a blog could do laundry. Sigh

    ReplyDelete