Monday, 4 February 2013

Grumpy Old Man sweater

Babies look adorable in Grumpy Old Man sweaters. You know the ones - cardigans with the big shawl collar? The one worn by guys that are always yelling "Hey you kids, get off my lawn!!" Those kinds of sweaters.
(Disclaimer - I've never actually heard anyone say "get off my lawn", but I do know my share of grumpy old men...)
 
 
I was between projects, and had this stash of Cascade hanging about, and A good friend I work with has a fairly new grandson (the first in the family), so I whipped this up. Stupidly, I forgot to take pictures of the finished sweater - picture this with wooden buttons on it.

Or better yet - just look at this!

Sorry for the bad iPhone pictures - blame the Grandfather! But it's a baby in a sweater that fits him! The parents andd grand parents are thrilled, and that's all that matters to me!

8 comments :

  1. He's a very stylish little guy! Great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeeee! Grumpy old man baby! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable. And, I love the description. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grumpy Old Men - looks as if thtey start young! LOL Great sweater. And cute baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww. No human is ever immune to the ultimate power of infants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sweater is cute but man is that baby adorable!

    ReplyDelete