Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Pneumonia

the reason there has been no posting. When I drag myself out of the abyss, I'll show you what I've been doing.
We had a fantastic Christmas - 14 people here, and everyone had a great time. Good fun, family and an all around good time. But, that, and the dinner we had to go to on the 22nd, is probably what put me over the edge.
We headed to the cottage on the 28th, came back the 1st, and I'm so glad we did! Sick or not, it's my favourite place to be. We spent great times with friends (i sadly have had none or very little actual human contact in weeks!), and the Boy had a blast. Really, a 13 year old boy, spending time and New Years Eve with 9 girls (one a recent exchange student from Melbourne, Australia). He had a GREAT time...
Lots of knitting done, lots of projects planned for the coming year.
Going back to the couch, now...

5 comments :

  1. You have pneumonia? That's no fair! Get well soon! And, have a wonderful 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Pneumonia sucks!!! (and coughs and blows and coughs and chills and coughs...)
    Hope antibiotics help quick!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling a bit better? Faxing you warm tea and lemons and honey. It might be stickey so the fax is going to need a good washing when its done.;)

    ReplyDelete