Sunday, 6 January 2013

Back to the world of the living

I'm back. Not 100%, but here and mostly functional. I wanted to show you what I've been working on, yet Blogger has other ideas. They are having major problems with the picture upload function, so I can't upload pictures. I've tried doing it in HTML format, as they suggest. but that's not working either.
So, once they fix the bug I can show you:

A Pretty Thing
A cowl
a lot of bags
my Christmas gift
A bag of stuff for a workshop I'm giving
some sewing plans

plus my Christmas story - remarkably free of drama this year!

Yeah, although I was sick, I wasn't sick enough to stop producing!

The sick thing - not a great way to start the year, I tell you. Luckily, it was a slow time at work, so I could do what needed doing from home. Turns out more than half my office was down with something. Some of us are blaming Typhoid H - a guy (not well liked) who was coughing up a storm before Christmas - we think he passed it on to all of us. And since he's a ginormous idiot, that's our story, and we're sticking to it.

5 comments :

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better. You've been sick a while. Don't you hate it when sick people share with everyone instead of staying home. I think I'd blame it on him too. Ugh! I had a little something weeks ago and still don't feel 100%. Not sure where I caught it but I hear it's going around really bad.

    Can't wait to see all of your FOs. That's nice that you were able to work on things even though you were sick. Sending good wishes that you'll feel 100% very soon! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I just read a post on another blog about the picture issue. She found a way around it. Here's a link to her post... http://eweniquelyewe.blogspot.com/2013/01/some-plying-to-show.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot stand the sick people who insist on coming into work and infecting everyone else. Please just stay home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plague bears are the worse, the only thing you fight them off with is a tissue. Or work from home.

    ReplyDelete