Monday, 24 December 2012

I wish you the merriest!

If you celebrate Christmas - hope it's the merriest! Filled with family and friends and everything that makes you happy.
I'll be thinking of friends this season - Linda and Brenda, both of whom have parents dealing with heart issues (both are doing very well at last hearing - hoping it all just gets better!).
We'll have as much family as we can manage (or can manage to get here), on the 25th, and have planned Skype calls with those not around. Opening gifts via Skype should be interesting for my Mom and my in-laws! They are still trying to figure out what my BlackBerry does...
It should be a crazy, busy, wonderful day, with a healthy dose of family drama thrown in - it wouldn't be Christmas in this family without it.
We're heading to the cottage as soon as we can post-festivities. If the wi-fi is behaving itself there, I'll try and post. If not, I'll see you in the new year!

3 comments :